Budget can be simply put up as a financial strategy for a period of time. This strategy includes planned volumes of sales and revenues, costs and expenditure, assets, resource quantities, liabilities, and cash flow. Companies, families, governments, and several organizations utilize it to express plans for actions or events in calculable terms. Irrespective of how small or big a firm is, it will always have a budget and forecasting planed for a year or so. And it must assess the actual vs. the budgeted aspects and take corrective measures towards it and look for specific areas that can enhance the potential of a business. Budgets and forecasts strengthen the management’s control of operating costs and have a big impact on the overall productivity of an organization.
To respond promptly, to the competition, it is important that you track your progress towards the set objective, control expenditure and predict the cash flow and profit as precisely as possible. Now, to make this work in every industry type, we at Whiz Consulting are here to assist you. You can outsource budgeting and forecasting processes to us because we have combined experience of decades and can assist in preparing a budget and forecasting reports for your respective business. You can outsource budgeting and forecasting services to our experienced and qualified team at Whiz Consulting and you can be sure that we have involved the latest industrial developments, the business capacity, past statements, and craft a realistic record in line with your vision for the business.
Benefits of Budgeting with Whiz Consulting
- Budgeting and Forecasting services provides a Benchmark of Evaluating Performance against Financial Goals and Objectives
- Helps an Organization Allocate Financial Resources between various Operating Groups
- Effective Communication Tool used to express Financial Goals and Objectives of the Organization
- Align Spending to your Priorities with Accurate and Timely budget-to-actual and budget-to-forecast reporting, Enabling you to quickly respond to Variances
Our Budgeting and Forecasting Services
- Preparing Operating Budgets:- Prepared quarterly/half-yearly/annually for the company and its departments, annual costs of the different projects are also included in the operating budget.
- Preparing Project Budgets:- Prepared for the entire life of a project, they are used to control and report Individual costs for a particular project
- Preparing Capital Budgets:- Prepared to help identify, assess and plan for a company’s capital needs, to meet their goals and objectives. Capital expenditures include furniture and equipment, capital software and more.
- Preparing Cash Flow Forecasting:- Helps in identifying budget variances and thus should be prepared along with the budget.
Outsource your budgeting and forecasting services to us today and be assured you will have an accurate picture of your business in terms of performance as well as a yardstick (in line with industry standards) to measure your performance against in coming years.