Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is a professional who is responsible for managing the finances, key policies of the business and is also responsible for guiding towards correct, timely and accurate financial information which allows the business to grow many folds. In short, we can say that a CFO is the back bone of the organization’s success and failure.
Virtual Chief Financial Officer (“VCFO”) is an advancement in the modern technology that allows a business to hire a professional at lower cost than a full time. The VCFO is best suitable for the organizations who believe in having a CFO but could not afford as it is expensive and thus makes VFCO cost effective.
Nowadays, Companies are swamped with piles of paperwork or mismanaged work files, trying to keep finances & taxes under strict check and analyzing the reports and the revenue spends but are facing difficulties in sustaining the same. A VCFO can be of great help since they ensure that the cost of financial management is cut down and profits are maximized. Here are some of the major reasons and advantages of hiring a VCFO:
- Propulsion in business – A VCFO analysis the accounts, identifies financial discrepancies easily which business owner might have missed and provide with the best possible solutions to the management which are cost effective and efficient. Senior-level of advice is imparted with him which helps manage the team and maintain focus on the financial growth of the business.
- Evolve with better technology – Businesses wish to evolve and use better technology for finance and overall management, a VCFO will ensure suggesting best options available in the market which caters to the needs of the organization considering the nature, cost and timeliness.
- Maintaining legal information – A VCFO will never miss out on anything and ensure that each task is well documented. The reports generated become an integral part of the auditing and taxation sphere.
- Better opportunities – VCFO’s can be of great help in case the organization is looking for a large amount of investment or borrowing. They can even recommend and suggest how the money must be spent / borrowed and where it can be saved or pulled back from.
- Organized body of work – A VCFO holds real-life expertise. They can work well as per the company’s demands and needs to handle the accounting service for an organization and manage its finances for the best results.
To witness business growth and replace your hired resources with more reliable and accurate resources. Contact Whiz Consulting for your “Virtual Chief Financial Officer” Advisory, we specialize in providing resources who are expert in accounting and financial services giving an extra edge to your organization, Get in touch to know more!