At whiz consulting, we give you the option of hiring a full time dedicated resource that will work exclusively on your books of accounts for 160 hours every month and perform the following (not limited to) functions:
Functions of the full time virtual accountant-
- Business Setup Assistance and Advise
- Managing Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- Producing Monthly Financial Statements
- Payroll Preparation & Superannuation Calculation
- BAS/IAS/FBT Lodgment
- Planning for Taxes
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Developing industry specific KPI/MIS reports, giving insight of your business to take right decisions
- Preparing Financial Ratios
- Ad hoc Tasks
Why Hire a Dedicated Virtual Accountant with Whiz Consulting?
- The resource you will be working with will be a qualified accountant with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the Finance and Accounting domain and will either hold a Masters degree in Finance or will be a Chartered Accountant.
- The accountant will be well versed with Australian Accounting Standards and tax structure and thus can work independently with minimum supervision and training.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- A very good understanding/knowledge of accounting software of your choice like XERO/Quickbooks/Myob/MS Office Suite of Products.
- We constantly work on automating accounting systems which brings efficiency and cost-effectiveness to the entire accounting process.
- You save 70 percent on costs in comparison to if you hire someone locally.
- You will not have to worry about employee turnover or recruitment.
- No infrastructural challenges.
- Backed by the team of Chartered Accountants and CPA’s with industry experience of more than 10 years, thus assuring the highest level of quality in services.
- With the experience of working with Australian companies for more than 5 years we can confidently say we are having a very good understanding of Australian accounting, financial and tax structure.
What will it cost you?
A$ 2600 a month.
Time To Start
We can start working on your books in as little as 24 hours after our first conversation.