Jobs at whizconsulting
Whiz Consulting specializes in outsourcing business accounting and financing. We expand our services over a horizon of small and medium-sized business streamlining all their business processes. With our valued resources, we aim at offering accounting solutions to clients across the world. Do you think you have what it takes to work for us and prove to be a valuable resource for us?
Are You Innovative, Sharp, and Resourceful?
Apply Here and Schedule Your Interview
Provide exemplary accounting services to clients, including creating portfolios and new budgets for client business projects while providing strong customer service and giving accounting advice where necessary.
Creates monthly financial reports, including cash-flow, budgeting, and forecasting.
Conducts monthly review of all managed accounts.
Oversee daily financial activities of client accounts and books.
Prepare end-of-year reports and statements for a number of clients.
Prepares and file company and personal tax returns in or on behalf of clients.
Liaises with existing clients to answer queries and give accounting advice
Provides any necessary outsourced accounting advice to clients, including preparing accounting packages for small businesses and managing investments.
Skills and Qualifications
Qualified Accountant With Two or More Years UK Business Tax Experience, Strong Computer and Spreadsheet Skills, Degree in Accounting or Business Management, VAT Preparation and Filing, Payroll Experience, Bookkeeping Experience, Team Management Skills, Strong Communication Skills, Detail-Oriented, Strong Organization, Customer-Facing Experience, Customer Service Skills, Time-Management, Familiar With Investment Account Management, Possess Current Knowledge of UK Tax Procedures.
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your websites and competitors.
- Using programs such as Google Analytics to compile regular performance reports.
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
- The creation of on-site and off-site SEO/SMO strategies for clients in various industries.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies.
- Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Paying attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in SEO/SMO
- Any Graduation
- A good understanding of all aspects of on-site and off-site SEO
- Experience using Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with other aspects of digital marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent copywriting and reporting skills
- Analytical mindset
- A can-do attitude
- Strong time management skills
- A good team player
Content Writer Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Interviewing sources
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with the team for new ideas and strategies
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)